Turkey Curry with Apples
- 1 tbs EVOO
- 20 oz ground turkey
- 2 apples, cored and diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tbs yellow curry powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups brown rice, cooked according to package directions
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add oil. Add turkey and break up as cooking and continue to cook until no longer pink.
- Add the onion and cook for 3-4 min.
- Add the curry, garlic and apples and cook until heated through. Adjust salt and pepper.
- Serve over the brown rice.
Posted on October 13, 2013, in Budget cooking, Busy Day Dinners, Dinner Ideas, Quick Dinners and tagged apples, brown rice, budget friendly, cheap, curry, east prep, healthy meals, light dinner, onions, quick dinners, turkey. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.